10 phablets for Doctors:
1. The Edge by Samsung
- The device features a unique curved Edge screen that provides quick access to frequently used applications.
- It is also paired with a stylus that is convenient for taking notes and signing documents.
- The Edge also has a finger scanner for security purposes.
- It offers Grand Max X Plus as a prepaid handset for $200 without a contract.
- It has 4G LTE connectivity
3. HTC One Max
- Features a battery that can hold a charge up to 7 hours and 27 minutes
- Customizable home screen and a finger print scanner on the back of the phone
4. Huawei Ascend Mate 2
- One can choose the cellular network and how much he or she pays, without a two-year contract.
- After being fully charged, it can last for 2.5 days with average usage.
- The “Networked apps” feature lets users control how much data is used by each app.
5. iPhone 6 Plus
- Features HealthKit and supports more LTE brands than any other smartphone.
6. LG G3 by ZDNet
- One of the best displays, with a pixel density of 538 ppi (compared to the iPhone 6 Plus of 401 ppi).
- It has a “Knock Code”, which is 3 to 8 point patterns of tap.
- The G3 also has a Guest Mode and Content Lock option, which keeps personal data private
7. The Nexus 6 by Google
- After 15 minutes of charging, the phone has a battery life of up to 6 hours.
- It has security features like SELinux (monitors the phone and suspicious behavior) and Smart Lock (allows Android Wear watch users to monitor the phablet at all times and log into the device easily).
8. Nokia Lumina 1520 by Microsoft
- This phablet offers the windows experience on a smartphone.
- It features the Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 for sharper display and better connectivity.
- Users can make pin codes to use for logging into the device and updating applications.
9. Oppo N3
- Includes a remote, the O-Click, which can attach to a key chain and allow the user to play music or adjust camera features without holding the device
- It also has a VOOC, a mini charger that allows a user to restore 75% of the handset’s battery in 30 minutes.
10. Xperia Z4
- Different versions will be released
- Z4 Music
- Z4 Ultra (larger screen)
- Z4 Compact (smaller screen)
Summary by MedicalGroups.com
To read more from Medical Practice Insider click here