The following are 10 tips to increase your patient flow:
- It is important to have strong referring relationships.
- The practices that are easy to work with will get more patients referred to them. In order to do this, your practice should have simple referral forms, prompt scheduling for referred patients, a direct phone number, and prompt feedback.
- Hire a physician liaison, who can promote your services and treatments to the community.
- Train your physician liaison to have clinical knowledge (to speak intelligently) and strategic direction (to understand strengths and weaknesses).
- If you are marketing your practice, it is important to have a return on investment (ROI) and examine if your practice grew.
- It is important to keep tabs on your competition and know how they are performing and operating.
- It is essential to have an online presence because patients frequently shop for new doctors online. Maybe consider investing in online advertising.
- Social media is also an ideal way to engage patients online and can serve as a marketing strategy.
- Remember to monitor your online reviews and respond quickly to negative remarks.
- Aim to standardize your brand to develop and increase trust in the medical community. Referring practices and patients are more likely to use your services if they can distinguish your brand and logos from others.
To read more from Caroline click here
To read more from the White Coat Weekly click here