Choosing a retirement plan is a decision that can profoundly impact the long-term financial well-being of yourself, your business, and your employees.
With the number of plans and options available, how can you know which is appropriate?
How do you ensure the plan design remains competitive in attracting and retaining employees at all skill levels?
An experienced retirement plan consultant who understands your business and works in your best interests can help.
Consistency and proper guidance are essential for the success of any retirement plan and the financial security that it strives to achieve for both the owner and participants. But offering a plan also means managing its costs and your fiduciary responsibilities. Making the right choices is a process that includes a number of measures.
- Plan effectiveness – maximizes participation, deferral rates, and employee education
- Investment review and oversight – delivers the data, resources, and insight plan sponsors need to fulfill their fiduciary responsibilities
- Plan expense review – ensure that expenses are reasonable for your business and competitive in the marketplace
- Plan design and benchmarking – each plan scenario is reviewed with regard to effective design, resulting in programs that are competitive and creative
- Personalized plan analysis – focuses on investment and insurance solutions when designing and implementing an overall financial security plan for each owner and participant
Defined benefit pension, SEP IRA, SIMPLE IRA, 401(k), and profit-sharing plans are among the options that can help provide your employees with the financial security they need while contributing to the success of your business.
Andrew P. Bernstein, JD, CFP® | Financial Advisor – firstname.lastname@example.org – (919) 755-3225
Northwestern Mutual is the marketing name for The Northwestern Mutual Life Insurance Company, Milwaukee, WI (NM) (life and disability insurance, annuities) and its subsidiaries. Andrew Bernstein, Insurance Agent of NM and a Registered Representative and Investment Advisor Representative of Northwestern Mutual Investment Services, LLC (NMIS) (securities), a subsidiary of NM, broker-dealer, registered investment adviser and member FINRA and SIPC.
Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards Inc. owns the certification marks (CFP®, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ and federally registered CFP® (with flame design) in the U.S. which it awards to individuals who successfully complete CFP® Board’s initial and ongoing certification requirements.