Apart from skills, employers in interviews are also searching for people who are interesting, engaging and personable. The following are 5 things one can do in an interview to better network:
- Travel to more interesting places, which are valuable and can tell a story.
- Learn a new skill and turn it into a habit that shows passion and commitment.
- Connect with someone new every month. For example, try using LinkedIn to reach out to someone else in your field.
- Get in shape because it will make you feel more confident and create a stronger image.
- Create a side project to give you something interesting and random to discuss.
Summary by MedicalGroups.com
To read more from the Huffington Post click here