There are a lot of career opportunities available in the healthcare industry due to the fact that people are living to increasingly older ages. The Bureau of Labor Statistics expects that through 2022, 1/3rd of job growth will be attributed to the healthcare and social assistance sectors. The following are 10 business ideas:
1. Host health fairs that allow vendors of medical devices and health apps to meet with physicians.
2. Become a personal trainer or start a business that recruits and trains personal trainers.
3. Create a fitness center.
4. Become a massage therapist and maybe open your own massage therapy service.
5. Start a dietician or nutritionist practice.
6. Develop a home healthcare agency that provides visiting nurses to senior citizens, patients in recovery, or the disabled.
7. Create a business that does mobile medical screening, so that patients can easily get a flu shot, hearing/ eyesight test, blood/cholesterol readings, etc.
8. Make a midwifery/doula service that can provide birthing plans and childbirth/child care classes.
9. Start a business that sells medical equipment or fitness equipment.
Summary by MedicalGroups.com
To read more from Entrepreneur.com click here